The Five Skills
1. Accuracy: Decreases size of crosshair slightly for each point, some weapons require accuracy.
2. Strength: Some weapons require strength.
3. Luck: Adds 1.6% to the chance of dealing double damage.
4. Explosions: Adds around 100 damage to grenade. Some weapons require explosions.
5. Health: Adds 50 health to Max HP.
6. Defense: Reduces damage taken by 5% for each point.
1. Punteria: Hace que la mira del arma sea mas precisa, en conclusion, mas preciso a la hora de disparar.
2. Fuerza: Algunas armas requieren fuerza, no sirve para nada excepto solo para desbloquear armas.
3. Suerte: Aumenta las posiblidades de ataque critico en un 1.6%.
4. Explosiones: Aumenta 100 de daño a las granadas. Algunas armas requieren de esta habilidad.
5. Vida: Aumenta 50 HP al jugador.
6. Defensa:Hace que te saquen un 5% menos de vida, esto si se complementa con vida puede servir mucho a la hora de sobrevivir.
Tips and Tricks
Tips on having good stats
When you make a new account and get to level 1 you get your first skill point and every level after you get another point. What you should do is first max out your health. Once your max health max your defense then max out luck. After the 3 are maxed then max accuracy. If you follow these tips you will be in good standings.
NOTE: Of course make sure to put points on other stats ONLY when you need to get a better gun and when you have the money to buy that weapon. Reason is because you don’t want to be say level 15 and still have only a glock. If you want to know if you have enough money for the guns you want you can check http://tdp4.wikia.com/wiki/Guns for gun prices.
Why max health?
A common misconception is that Defence is better to upgrade than HP, but this is not true. Defence only makes a difference when it is maxed out; HP gives you more survivability instantly. For example, at +5 defense and +0 health you die more quickly than if you are at +0 defense and +5 health. However, if you are at +10 defense and +0 health you die less quickly than if you are at +0 defense and +10 health. Even so, the time spent on increasing health is more worth it because you get to survive a lot more; the lack in defense is more than compensated by the increase in hp.
You should upgrade HP to 10 before upgrading Def at all. At 10/10 You should buy Defense artifacts before HP artifacts to help fill in the deficiency in def.